Amy at Afternoon Popcorn Snack was so kind as to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Amy brings to the table (argh, just can’t help myself) lots of great recipes from the midwestern section of the U.S, Oklahoma specifically. Please check in with her and see what she’s got on the stove.
the rules for nomination are as follows:
* Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back to them
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 7 bloggers you admire
* Contact your nominees and let them know
7 things about me:
1. I fall asleep at movies.
2. Hearing the name Kardashian to me is like someone running their fingers along a chalkboard.
3. I used to be a great roller skater.
4. If I’m alone on a grassy hill I’m liable to roll down it (on purpose naturally).
5. I love to dress up for Halloween
6. I can’t sing a note.
7. I’m rarely bored.
Now, for the nominees (not in any particular order):
Just to preface here I shortened the list from 15-20 to 7 because people have been so generous lately I’m going to have to catch up.
These are some blogs that I enjoy. Check in and say hello. It’s such a tremendously nice and supportive group of bloggers. Really a pleasure to be a part of it.