About: Susie Nelson
- A Northern California artist with a passion for creative expression in all venues and a dedicated foodie. I illustrate children's books, am a graphic illustrator and artist and constantly have my nose buried in a good book or a great cookbook.
Posts by Susie Nelson:
susartandfood on I’ve had so much plastic… Let's CUT the Crap! on I’ve had so much plastic… susartandfood on We are tied to the ocean. And… Let's CUT the Crap! on We are tied to the ocean. And… susartandfood on Don’t underestimate the…
- I’ve had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware. – Joan Rivers and Chicken Taco Salad
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came. – John F. Kennedy and Hot Pastrami Sandwiches with Tarragon Mustard
- Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering. – A. A. Milne and Spinach Pesto Chicken Roll-Ups
- © www.susartandfood.com. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.