Leigh at bluegrassnotes has nominated me for a new award, at least new to me, and I believe new in general. Please check out her blog for a bit of spiritual guidance when you get time.
Food Stories is pleased to present the Illuminating Blogger Award, a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating, informative blog content.
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
One thing about myself – In all my travels I have never seen the Grand Canyon. Definitely a bucket list item.
Here are my five nominees. I enjoy reading so many more but these 5 are the ones I’m sharing today.
1. myguiltypleasures – always a pleasure to stop by and see what’s cooking with Viveka
2. lucysfriendlyfoods – some great recipes (vegetarian)
3. thekalechronicles – Sharyn imbues farm freshness in her recipes combined with art
4. The Scrumptious Pumpkin – Jen, great recipes, fabulous pics
5. Cooking in Sens – An American living in France – great and interesting foods and pics
These five are wonderful so stop by and tell them I sent you. 🙂 Have a great day and thanks again for thinking of me. I promise I’ll quit these awards soon, but for now I am thankful someone takes the time to nominate me.